The Library of Things is a collection of items - such as games, consumer electronics, and tools - that you can check out with your library card. Use this guide to explore the Things and how it works.
- Items may be checked out at the Reference Desk (or arranged in advance for curbside checkout) by Milton residents aged 18 or older with valid library card
- Items must be returned to the MPL Reference Desk or curbside return may be arranged
- When checking out, patron must review and sign a borrower agreement
- Late fees are $5/day and borrower is responsible for replacement costs for lost or damaged items
- Check-out period is 2 weeks; 1 item may be checked out a time per patron
- Returned items will be quarantined for two days before being available for check out
- Please call 617-898-4964 or email email@example.com with questions