Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- compact, lightweight binoculars, perfect for bird watching
- 10x magnification with 25 mm objective lens
- includes low-light-level night vision
Replacement cost: $130.00
- includes6 hardwood mallets, 2 ending stakes, 6 balls and 9 wickets in carrying case
- capture video and photos on the go
- durable and waterproof up to 33 feet
- includes Neewer 50-In-1 Action Camera Accessory Kit
Replacement cost: $221.00
- wearable hiking gps
- contains wrist-mounted gps, USB cable, expander strap, quick start manual, owner's manual on disk
- requires 2 standard AAA batteries
Replacement cost: $150.00
Bicycle repair kit
- includes 16-in-1 bike multi-tool, mini bike pump, glueless tire tube patch, and portable bike bag
- includes1 official size net, 3-piece aluminum poles, 4 racquets, 3 nylon shuttlecocks, 2 guidelines with 4 metal stakes, boundary tape and winding wire wrack, and carrying bag
Yoga blocks and strap set
- In order to borrow an item, a patron must be a Milton resident aged 18 years or older, have a valid OCLN library card and be in good standing, and sign a borrower agreement
- 14 day loan period
- Overdue fines are $5 per day
- Items are available to be checked out and returned in person at the MPL Reference Desk or via curbside services arranged in advance. Items may not be returned via book drop or at another OCLN Library.
- Items are limited to one at a time per patron
- The Library is not responsible for any costs incurred or damage to personal equipment while borrowers use the items or for the security of connected patron devices.
- Borrowers are responsible for the safe-keeping and return of these items to the library in good working order and assume liability for the equipment and packaging while it is in their care. Borrower is responsible for damaged and/or missing pieces. See individual item descriptions for replacement costs.
- The Library does its best to provide clean and fully functional equipment, but is not responsible for unforeseen hardware or software failure.
- The Library reserves the right to remotely disable any Chromebook that is overdue or has been reported lost.