Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Cookie cutters - dinosaurs
Cookie cutters - multi-shapes
- use with your own yarn, string, and scissors to create pompoms and fluff balls
Knitting loom set
- includes 5 different sized looms, 1 yarn needle, 1 loom pick, and basic instructions
- In order to borrow an item, a patron must be a Milton resident aged 18 years or older, have a valid OCLN library card and be in good standing, and sign a borrower agreement
- 14 day loan period
- Overdue fines are $5 per day
- Items are available to be checked out and returned in person at the MPL Reference Desk or via curbside services arranged in advance. Items may not be returned via book drop or at another OCLN Library.
- Items are limited to one at a time per patron
- The Library is not responsible for any costs incurred or damage to personal equipment while borrowers use the items or for the security of connected patron devices.
- Borrowers are responsible for the safe-keeping and return of these items to the library in good working order and assume liability for the equipment and packaging while it is in their care. Borrower is responsible for damaged and/or missing pieces. See individual item descriptions for replacement costs.
- The Library does its best to provide clean and fully functional equipment, but is not responsible for unforeseen hardware or software failure.
- The Library reserves the right to remotely disable any Chromebook that is overdue or has been reported lost.