Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- includes microphone on base, USB cable, headphones with adapter, pop filter, microphone instructions, headphone guide and case
- HD 720p widescreen for video calling and recording, built-in microphone
- Works with Windows or MAC; Skype, Google Hangouts, Facetime for MAC
- record MP3 audio
- built-in USB connection for quick file transfer
- includes recorder and instructions
- requires 2 AAA batteries
Tape to digital converter
- USB cassette player for converting your music into MP3
- includes tape player, headphones, USB cable, software CD, quickstart guide, safety manuel
- requires OS x10.4 or higher or Windows XP or higher
Virtual reality headset
Replacement cost: $199.00
Video to digital converter
- capture video from any RCA video source to digital format; no computer required
- record from VCRs, camcorders, DVD/DVRs, gaming devices
- includes video to digital converter, USB cable, power adapter, RCA cable, quick start guide / user's manual
Replacement cost: $120.00
- multi-media portable projector
- includes LCD projector w/ lens cap, remote, carrying bag, user manual, AV cable, HDMI cable, VGA cable, power cable, quick start and FAQ guides
Digital Film & Slide Scanner
- Powerful 14/22MP KODAK Film Scanner Converts Old 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives & Slides to JPEG Digital Files
- In order to borrow an item, a patron must be a Milton resident aged 18 years or older, have a valid OCLN library card and be in good standing, and sign a borrower agreement
- 14 day loan period
- Overdue fines are $5 per day
- Items are available to be checked out and returned in person at the MPL Reference Desk or via curbside services arranged in advance. Items may not be returned via book drop or at another OCLN Library.
- Items are limited to one at a time per patron
- The Library is not responsible for any costs incurred or damage to personal equipment while borrowers use the items or for the security of connected patron devices.
- Borrowers are responsible for the safe-keeping and return of these items to the library in good working order and assume liability for the equipment and packaging while it is in their care. Borrower is responsible for damaged and/or missing pieces. See individual item descriptions for replacement costs.
- The Library does its best to provide clean and fully functional equipment, but is not responsible for unforeseen hardware or software failure.
- The Library reserves the right to remotely disable any Chromebook that is overdue or has been reported lost.